|Regional Institute of English|
Focus on English Language Teaching - FELT : A Peer-reviewed Journal
CHIEF EDITOR: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Institute publishes an ELT journal FELT bi-annually. FELT is a non-profit, non-commercial Journal. It is devoted to English language teaching from the primary to the university level. It provides a forum for teachers of English to discuss their problems relating to the teaching of English in India through papers, abstracts of reports related to language teaching and book reviews.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Submission of full paper 30 June 2017
Notification to authors 31 July 2017
Submission of full paper after corrections / incorporating suggestions 31 August 2017
Original papers are invited for the forthcoming issue of RIE Journal ‘FELT : Focus on English Language Teaching
FELT is a bi-annual journal for those interested in the teaching and learning of English. It is designed to serve as a medium for exchanging ideas, sharing experiences and discussing common problems related to the theory and practice of English Language Teaching.
Papers, based on practice/research/best practices/case studies/user studies/surveys, etc., related to the theme─ English for Specific Purposes (ESP) for the upcoming issue should be sent to:
EDITOR: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Authors have to follow the instructions and format outlined below while submitting the research paper:
• Title of the paper shall explicitly indicate the focus of the research work
• Include name, affiliation and address of the author(s) with contact number and email
• Informative abstract of about 100 to 150 words to be included
• At least three significant subject indicative keywords shall be provided
• Length of the paper shall not be more than 5000 words
• Paper shall be in MS-Word format with Font – Times New Roman, Size – 12, and Line Space – 1.5
• APA style guidelines are to be followed for text as well as rendering references and illustrations such as photographs, charts, graphs, drawings and diagrams.
The paper submitted will be peer reviewed by a panel of experts/members of the Editorial Committee. We follow a strict blind reviewing policy.
Only accepted papers will be published in the Journal.
Terms and Conditions:
By virtue of submission and the supporting e-mail, the authors give Director RIE, the Exclusive Copyright to publish and reproduce the articles, diagrams, maps and images online and in hard paper formats and on other digital formats like CD/DVD, etc. unlimited number of copies at any time.
The authors are responsible for getting the permission from the Copyright Holders for the reproduction of articles, long quotations, diagrams, maps and images. Plagiarism in any form will result in getting the paper rejected.
• One Year: Rs 800/-
• Two Years: Rs 1200/-
• One Year: Rs 2000/-
• Two Years: Rs 3000/-
All contributions will be gratefully acknowledged.
For more information, please mail to: email@example.com